Job Location: Bedford, MA
Job ID: 118312BR
RSA is looking for a high energy marketer to lead our worldwide engagement in social media platforms including LinkedIn, FaceBook, YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, etc. This individual will develop and spread best practices; create and execute social campaigns aligned with marketing programs, and measure the impact our efforts are having. This role is tasked with taking RSA’s social media presence to a new level that drives the business forward and embeds social media deeper into the RSA corporate culture.
In this role, you will collaborate and work closely alongside numerous RSA business teams to support their respective goals, coordinate social messaging, maintain editorial calendars, and drive consistency in RSA’s voice and story as well as nurture highly engaging communities. Generating significant inbound traffic and user engagement is critical. The Social Media Manager will be directly accountable for increasing internal participation on social channels as well as external user engagement across RSA’s social channels and driving a positive year-round experience for our audience.
You will actively participate on a team of experienced Digital Marketers, working to develop a strong brand relationship and long term engagement with the security industry community. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment is key.
· Develop and execute global social strategy for RSA.
· Manage RSA’s corporate blog, and its editorial calendar.
· Act as the primary interface on social channels, responsible for connecting external users and internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
· Serve as the eyes and ears of our brand across social media channels.
· Publish social media calendar with “fixed” items and pro-actively identify time-sensitive opportunities.
· Develop, manage and execute social media training.
· Serve as a liaison between Corporate Marketing, Campaigns, Sales, and Product Marketing to drive and coordinate all social media efforts.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
· 5+ years’ experience in the area of social media, with strong understanding of its relationship to PR and traditional marketing.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of major social media platforms and their respective audience segments/demographics and use in various B2B environments.
· Knowledge of blogging ecosystems.
· Strong leadership, project management and organizational skills are a must.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to share results in a fast-paced setting.
· Strength in the creative and analytical sides of social media, and the ability to jump between the two.
· Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
EMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
EMC does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. EMC will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not
have a signed "EMC Agency Fee Agreement."